Discover The Results – Learning what is important to the group
The Discover step is where you learn what is important to the group.
What you need to know as you take part in the Discover step:
- Discover is all about learning and results are often shared through interactive reports and websites.
- Information may be shared very differently depending on the customer.
Please explore the frequently asked question below to learn more.
The Discover steps is all about learning and results can be shared out to our customer or other participants or publicly. Results are often shared through interactive reports and websites that you can review at your leisure.
Each customer has different requirements and goals and depending on whether they are public or private, you may see a different set of results. In general:
- Public entities (such as school districts) have a legal obligation to share much of their information publicly
- Private entities do not have the same obligation and are not required to share their information publicly
The Discover step begins when the Star step closes.
When the Star step ends our team of analysts really dig into all thoughts and will compare your thoughts to others and reach conclusions. We do this in a way that will allow our customers to share the results with other participants or even publicly. Information may be shared very differently depending on the customer.
- public entities (eg school districts) have a legal obligation to share much of their information publicly
- private entities do not have the same obligation and do not share their information publicly